Friday, October 2, 2015

9/28 &9/30

I finished the brain. YAY! I have completed the base mesh.



FREEDOM! (until I start painting)
I learned a lot from this project. I did this from reference images and had no guidance. It is truly my own project. Next, I am going to watch a gross anatomy dissection video for research and I will pull frames from it for reference image for painting. I plan to use this for TSA and For IB. The TSA one will be photo real. After the TSA one is done, I will create something similar to a grayish filter and dull the colors. This will represent left brain people. Then I will freeze the left hemisphere. I will , then, clean the right brain. Then, the right brain will be painted energetically and represent the electrifiy view of the brain from the right brain people perspective. This will be a challenge to my painting skills and refine them.

No comments:

Post a Comment